Monday 30 May 2011

Sabina - training log May 27th - May 31st

May the 27th - Friday - recovery practice

I actually had IWT planned for Friday, however, I didnt have enough sleep a night before. Bearing in mind I did heavy TGU's and then intenese dance practice session in the evening, I needed at least 7 hrs of sleep to recover. I only managed 5 hrs and I felt really bad in the morning. Weak and tired. Sometimes it is better to take a day off training, re-focus and be ready for a hard session next day.

On Friday I have spent 50 mins streatching and "foam-rolling". No training done on the day.

Patiently waiting ...


May 28th - Saturday - Power Endurance (see Full Throttle session)


May the 29th - Sunday - Dance practice

May 30th - Monday (Strength DL)

Deadlift up to 90 kg then 5x3 @ 90kg.

Deadlift felt really strong, can up the weight.

Then afternoon:

10x hill sprints in the rain :), which was FUN


May 31st - Tuesday (Recovery)
Easy run - approx 40 mins

No comments:

Blog Archive