Friday 15 October 2010

IKFF CKT Level 1: Earlsfield Boxing Club London, 2010

By Coach Cj Swaby


I had the pleasure of Steve Cotter and the UK IKFF team attending my 2nd home last week. I've been resident at Earlsfield Boxing Club for about 16 years, and will be involved with it in some way for the rest of my life. I love the place, it has given me, and many others so much over the years.

Last weekend it was the good fortune of twenty good women and men to have the opportunity of traning with arguably the best Kettlebell Coach in the world, Steve Cotter.

I'm not going to talk it up, because if you've done any of the IKFF certifications you will know what I'm talking about, and if you know about Kettlebells, you'll know about Steve Cotter. If you are among the very few who are not aware of his this man, I envy you. You have much to look forward to.

Less is more, so check out the clip below.


IKFF CKT Level One; Earlsfield Boxing Club, London 2010




www.ikff.net

No comments: