Thursday, 29 April 2010
Pushing The Boundaries Of Your Body's Power
"BodyPower is an explosive weekend packed full of action for any health and fitness enthusiast. BodyPower is the UK's leading health, fitness and nutrition expo; encompassing exciting live action, competitions, appearances from sporting superstars, interactive workshops, educational seminars and much more."
That's how they've billed it, and it promises to live up to that and then some. Cj Swaby will be part of the IKFF team representing at this "who's who" of the strength and conditioning world. Rannoch Donald has been integral to making IKFF and Kettlebells a strong feature of this event. Rannoch has a grueling 100 rep bodyweight challenge for you to get your teeth around, with a free GYM BOSS for the brave top participants. Steve Cotter will be rocking the show, with the support of the IKFF Team (Jonathan Lewis, Rannoch, Cj Swaby) and Bj and Tommy of Optimal Life Fitness who will be hosting a Sprint Kettlebell Competition.
Tickets are going quicker than Delia's Smiths home made hot cross buns. Come down and witness the fitness, guaranteed fun day to be had by all.
"Come and see some of the world’s most athletic and powerful athletes all under one roof."
Check it out here
Kettlebell Workshop, London Kettlebells "Body Power Expo" "CJS Fitness" "IKFF" "Rannoch" "Jonathan Lewis" "Optimal life fitness" "100 rep challenge" "Steve Cotter"
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (78)
- Pushing The Boundaries Of Your Body's Power
- Full Throttle Fitness W.O.W # 15
- Health & Fitness Magazine : The Showdown
- The morning with bicep curls
- ACLT 10K Bone-Marrow-Thon : Royal Marine Challenge
- Full Throttle Fitness W.O.W #14
- Fighting Fit : Health & Fitness Magazine Feature
- NEW CJS Fitness Website Launched
- Full Throttle Fitness W.O.W #13
- Full Throttle Fitness W.O.W # 12
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2009 (72)