I was a big fan of Rocky IV. The training montages were cheesy but inspiring. Sly was ripped to shreds and Dolph Lundgren posed a formidable figure as the towering Russian, Ivan Drago. I even loved Dolph in Show Down in Little Tokyo with the late Brandon Lee (son of Bruce Lee). For me he stole the show in Universal Soldier starring as a futuristic ultimate soldier, along side Jean Claude Van Damme. The 80's were a golden era indeed. But somethings, yes, somethings, just shouldn't be done.
With the advent of Sly Stone's movie Expendables being released this spring featuring Dolph and an extensive list of 80's action hero's, and recent one's as well (cue Jet Li, Jason Statham, Randy Couture) Dolph will no doubt be placing his head in his hands, and cringing when stuff like the clip below start to resurface. Dolph? Do you actually just say "feel the burn"? What were you thinking man?!!
That said, I'll be first in line to get my ticket for the new action movie, Expendables.
Sunday, 28 February 2010
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (78)
- I know This Is Wrong, But........
- King Of Clubs?
- Full Throttle Fitness Workout Of The Week No 7 (W....
- CJS Fitness Hits Heavy With New Premises
- Flat Earth Fitness
- F**k It Lent
- Full Throttle Fitness: Workout Out Of The Week No ...
- Full Throttle Fitness: Workout of the Week No 5 (...
- Given Up On New Years Resolutions? Failure is Only...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (72)