In a desperate attempt for quick fix solutions some people will do almost anything to get rid of their fat. There are loads of scrupulous people out there who are willing to take advantage of that fact. When something as emotionally loaded as self image is the issue, its easy to lose sight of reality and go for the option that seems too good to be true. Often it is.
Muata, Mr Low Body Fat fell victim to one such company. Not because he bought into their miraculous "thirty day weight loss pill", but because they used before and after images of him, even though he had NEVER used their product or heard of their company until someone alerted him to it. Subsequently, Radiant ( a clinic in Seattle)removed his images and alleged "testimonial" and several other from this site. Read the rest of this outrageous story here.
Weight loss is a positive thing when done to better your health (and I use the word health in the all encompassing sense). Let's be real, medical conditions and medication side effects not withstanding, for the most people it took a while to put the weight on. Its going to take a while to lose it, and that's a good thing, your body will thank you for it in the long run.
However, if you still want that quick fix solution I have a handful of magic beans I'd like to sell which aid in rapid fatloss. Did I mention they were organic?
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (78)
- Inject Some Testosterone Into Your Gym
- Road To Recovery: Mind Games
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Road To Recovery
- Is The Fat Loss Industry A Jagged Little Pill?
- Road To Recovery
- Steroids. Bigger, Stronger, Faster?
- Road to Recovery: At the South Bank
- Road to Recovery: Unleashing The Wild Physique
- Sabina @ Gym Jones - Day 1
- Road To Recovery: K.I.S.S
- The Myth of Will Power and Fat loss
- Pilates+Boxing = Piloxing
- Kettlebells Land at Lambeth Festival Of Sport
- ▼ September (14)