Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Real Reason I Train

By Coach Cj Swaby

I made a post on facebook earlier in the week, and was surprised by the passionate response it generated.


Below is the unaltered post from facebook. It seems that we all have our reasons for training. Aside from the obvious, mine are quite specific, can you relate?


"A lot of people meditate by sitting with their legs crossed, spine straight, eyes closed.

Me? I train.

Why? Each time it provides me with the opportunity to overcome aspects of myself that I need to learn and grow from, and reinforce others.  

To master my mind, to master my body and infuse them with my spirit.

Mind
Body
Spirit

In alignment.

Each time I train I learn that little bit more.

I do not train to attain enlightenment. I train to shatter illusions and elevate my consciousness (and its damn fun!)

Why do you train?"

No comments: